Re: ISDN Problem-Kernel Issues!

Harish Sabnani wrote:

Thanks Ed, I went thru this and this is too much info for a novice like me,I
have seen the only issue is that ISDN modules are not getting loaded,I am
using Kernel 2.4.20-18.9 and when i try to Insmod isdn.o it gives me
unresolved symbols which means I understand is bcos the kernel is not bulit
in with ISDN support!
Is there another kernel version thats built in with ISDN support.Help will
be appreciated.

Regards
Harish

OK, have you tried 'modprobe' instead of 'insmod'?

Modprobe tried to resolve dependencies and loads prerequisite modules.

Regards,
Ed.