Re: ISDN Problems

Harish Sabnani wrote:

Hi All,
I am trying to configure my ISDN Modem which is an Eicon Diva 852 TA.Kudzu detected and configured the modem but when I am trying to connect thru KPPP it does not work.
The other problem is that when I try the Network-config-ISDN and try to make a connection thru ISDN and activate the connection it says Cannot Activate network device isdn0,Loading ISDN Modules Failed.
This is my first attempt on ISDN, any pointers will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards
Harish
This may help:

http://www.isdn4linux.de/