Re: version questions

At 13:17 10/30/2003, you wrote:
I have a primary DNS and mail server running on Redhat 7.2 and i'm just
about to set up a secondary mail and DNS server. Does anyone see any
problems if I use Redhat 9 instead of keeping them the same and using
7.2?

No, none at all.

When possible, having the same version of stuff on both sides cuts down on the amount of work you do, since you install the same patches to both places, copy configuration files to and fro easily, etc. But they will both work well, and users of your services won't even know that they are different versions.

-- Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx