Re: The secret to removing your name from this list

Other way to unsubscribe this list is:

Create a new mail (Compose, File => New Message, whatever you want)
send it to redhat-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx (the "To:" field)
And at the subject write "unsubscribe" (without the ")

Then you may receive an e-mail to confirm that you want leave the list
(You may because I never unsubscribed myself from this list)

If it happens, just reply it (Click on Reply and after and Send)

And you`re done. That was not sooo hard...

To the others members of the list, sorry, but I think this kind of e-mail
will stop (at least for a while, because if they can`t figure out what
mailto:redhat-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe means, they
won`t be able to read the archives... :-( )

[]`s

Tiago.