Re: Red Hat Professional Workstation

I must have been in a fog and just learned that RH9 was the last in the line. I'm looking in the RedHat website and it is unclear to me what is the natural upgrade path for an ordinary user (not a server).

Is it

Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS for $179

Or

Professional Workstation

If I pay for one of these licenses, can I use the same updates on several computers?

Will autorpm still work to retrieve updates?

Who is in charge of this Free Fedora project? Is there any assurance that the kernel or glibc distributed with the Enterprise WS will match the Fedora kernel? I don't know how I could distribute applications if there weren't some assurance of fundamental interoperability of systems running the 2 things.

Sorry, I'm in shock.

pj