Dedicated Mailserver - Hardware Recommendation

We currently serve both email and http off of our client server. We are
planning to migrate email to a dedicated server. We have around 800 user
accounts, and this will be growing. We plan to add virus scanning and a
web-based email solution. I would love to get some opinions on hardware
specs for this purpose - CPU, Memory and disk configurations in
particular. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

------------------------------
Laurie Harper
Dealer ImpactR Systems
WWWeb Impressions, LLC
7725 Douglas Ave
Urbandale, IA 50322
(515)334-9638 ext.15
http://www.dealerimpact.com
http://www.webimpressions.com

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.