Upgrades?

I have been seeing some things, but missed most of the conversations about it and can't find a definite answer on redhat.com. After April 2004 will rhn.redhat.com still be giving us updates for versions 7.2, 7.3 and 9? Or are we going to have to purchase the Enterprise addition? I don't mind buying it personally, but we would have to do it on 16 servers. That starts to add up the cost pretty quick. Also, are they going to keep coming out with the standard redhat that I am use to using? Meaning a version 10, then 11, etc......? Fedora just confuses me for what I have seen about it. It seems that it will not be as stable as the releases that we are use to. I realize that I don't know everything about it though, so I could be way off track on that one. It also seems that the support for it (in upgrades) will only go for about 4 to 6 months. I know, I could be wrong on that too. Anybody who can shed some light on this or point me to a URL that explains all of it better than what I have seen on redhat.com, I would be grateful.

Thanks
Steve