Loss of printing options when printing from Windows XP Pro to Linux (as a print server).

When I finally got the Linux box (9.0) working as a print server (attached
is an HP ink jet printer) I noticed that quite a few options are no longer
available when printing from a workgrouped Windows XP Pro box.   For
example, I used to be able to select how many pages to print per page, that
option is no longer available.

Does anyone know why this is might be happening and how it can be fixed?

Otherwise the printer server setup seems to work just fine.  There are just
less options.

Thanks,

Graham