Re: Funky RAM

Just a suggestion, but I had a similar problem when installing RH. The
very same RAM chips had been in the box for nearly a year and I'd not
had any corruption etc when using winXP. RH9 decided not to like the
chips and would crash during the installation process - you might
remember my posting a few months ago ;)

I sorted mine by just lowering the speed the RAM was running in the
BIOS. I had mine slightly 'tweaked' for gaming, I lowered the speeds and
voltages back to normal and RH runs sweet as a nut!

Its worth trying - its only a 5 minute job and could save you some cash,

Jeff