Re: Error during Oracle Installaion

Hello,
 Which version of Oracle are you trying to install?
There are different issues with different versions.
Do you install from cd or a staging area?
Have you followed all the pre-installation steps, eg. creating a dba group
etc?
An Oracle install under any unix is a pain to say the least, but you must
follow the instructions and it ccan work.
regards, Willem