Re: X-CD Roast question again please

On Tuesday 21 October 2003 10:27 am, John P Verel wrote:

I tried "Disk-At-Once".  This could be one of the options that makes it work
when it works.  It sounds strange but I have been trying so many times so
many different ways that by now I'm hopelessly confused.

For example this morning everything seems to work, so far.  I created a
multi-session.  I think I forgot to check the option "Do not Fixate after
Write".  I'm saying I think because I also remembered setting that option
except it's not checked.  Anyway, I repeated the steps as yesterday.  However
so far I have been added to add files to my CD.  Each time I add a file
through the the options shown on "Master Tracks" screen.  I "Update Session
View" then I switch to "Create session/image" and I "Master to Image file".

As the result I now have several images, it seems, one for each time I
mastered an image.  The last one has a larger size.  I used that image and
wrote tracks using "Disk-At-Once".  The point of all this explanation is the
same steps that didn't work at all yesterday seem to be working to day.

Please excuse me for the long winded explanation.  I'm just confused and
frustrated.  :-/