Re: USB SERIAL adapter, Keyspan

Le 17/10/2003 00:07, « Steve Lee » <maillist@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

> has anyone got this to work, if so, where is the documents
> for this so i can get it to work ?

*** Sorry to bust your bubble but my experience with Keyspan is that their
packaging and marketing bla,bla is better than the products. I'm not
mentioning their supports mail address which is s symlink to /dev/null.

None of their adapters has worked as announced and the products are too
expensive for what they are. Drivers aren't included and I had to download 3
different files from several places on the Net (according to Keyspan's
instructions) to notice it doesn't work. The system concerned was OS X.

Neither your adapter or the // to USB worked. I don't advice you to use
their products.

--
Cheers,
Zoran.

Windows software isn't released, it's allowed to escape.