RE: C++ lib compatibility between Red Hat 9 and 7.3

And further, I could understand the problem if it was different vendors.
Imagine the problems if you bought a Borland compiler and then upgraded to a
latter version of the same compiler and it didn't work.  That's what you
have here and that is totally unacceptable.  It's okay if Borland c++ and
GCC c++ are incompatible you sort of expect that, although if they are using
the same standards they shouldn/t.