RE: C++ lib compatibility between Red Hat 9 and 7.3

I don't know where you been bud.  One of the complaints is that linux is for
programmers and tech people and not for the masses cause you need someone of
a technical frame to fix it cause it breaks everything.  So grow up to
reality.  Acceptance into the wide community requires that it works out of
the box for everyone and you don't need a technical person to get it to
work. Get your facts straight, people of a technical nature accept it but it
ain't number one.