grub do not start

Hi, we have had a problem on one scsi disk of raid, so we bave rebuild it but the sistem does not start.

Looking for a solution on google we have come to get the grub shell by witch we can start the sistem.

The problem seems to be that grub does not read grub.conf and get only the grub shell but how to get

the correct graphic shell? we have try to use "configfile" command of the shell but it feeze the server.

INFOGROUP S.P.A                 http://www.infogroup.it
DR. FIORENZI ALESSANDRO

Consulente Tribunale Firenze - sicurezza informatica -
Security Administrator
Socio CLUSIT, ALSI

Tel : +39.055.43.65.742
CE : +39.335.64.144.77