Re: Mail is not working (any way to send message when daemon is down)

Anthony,

I did not have a .bash_login for the root user. So,
added that and add the line "service sendmail status".

When I sshe to box and login as root, it doesn't show
me the status.

I thought it needed to refresh the environment, so I
added ". /etc/profile" on the first line. Noop didn't
work!

Thanks
Dali

<mailto:Anthony%20E.%20Greene%20%3Cagreene@xxxxxxxxx%3E>