Re: red hat 10 release date

On Sun, 2003-10-12 at 14:06, Brian wrote:
> It was a fairly simple question that would have been shorter than what you
> wrote
>
> Brian

Please don't top post.

This is a REALLY busy list, and the norm here is to at least try to find
a solution.  especially to a question that has been discussed and
rediscussed already.  It is a sort of "Teach a man to fish sort of
deal"  I thought that the reply was entirely appropriate.

I understand that the redhat archives are actually searchable now but
have not been in the past.  If you have trouble I usually use the
archives at :
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=redhat-list&r=1&w=2

HTH

Bret