Re: red hat 10 release date

On Sat, 11 Oct 2003, Rodolfo J. Paiz wrote:

> Allow me to suggest, gentlemen, that this list already gets enough traffic
> and that "the feeling of Debian to a Red Hat user" is a thread that really
> is rather off-topic and likely one in which the majority of listmembers
> won't be interested. Perhaps you'd be kind enough to take it off-list to
> private mail.

Or. maybe it will show RedHat that many of us long time (since its
inception) RH users are not too impressed with the way that things have
changed, like this fedora crap just to top it off,  years ago there was
FUD about RH being M$ of linux world, we all shrugged it off, well, look
at things now....

--
Res