Re: Centralised Virus Scanner

I am not familiar with an anti-virus solution for linux. Simply because
the idea has always been that file permissions would illuminate the
majority of viruses. I have used them on windows servers. Programs such
as symantec's anti-virus server. This is the only one that I have
experience using. However, I did do a search on google and found this:
http://www.centralcommand.com/linux_server.html. Now I've never used it,
and briefly read over it. Perhaps someone else on the list has and can
tell you the good and bad about it.
Hopefully this will help out some.
Cheers,
David