RE: vsFTPd Configuration

Hi,

in vsftpd.conf, u can use these options:

chroot_list_enable=YES
chroot_list_file=/etc/vsftpd.chroot_list
local_root=/var/ftp

what will these do? if user1 is in the vsftp.chroot_list, he will be
chrooted to /var/ftp when he ftps to your machine. If user2 is not
in the chroot list and he makes an ftp connection, the default
directory will be /var/ftp but he can still cd into his home directory
(ie cd /home/user2)

the vsftpd.conf man page can give u more config options.

hth.