Re: Can I burn a CD containing Power Point files with X-CD Roast

On Wednesday 08 October 2003 01:05 pm, Jonathan Bartlett wrote:
Thank you for your replies,

I tried it again and it worked.  I don't know what happened the first time and
what fixed it but I'm glad I was able to put my lecture on the CD.  I'm going
to try several times more before I can say I know what I'm doing.

Thansk again everyone.  I love the fact that I'm using my Linux for tasks that
I used to do on XP.  I cannot wait to get better at it.