Re: Can I burn a CD containing Power Point files with X-CD Roast

Jason,

Make a filesystem, under your home directory where the only files that will
be there are the power point files you wish to copy, such as:

/home/jason/powerpoint/

then cp your files to put on cd to the directory you just created.  For
example, if they were in root, which would be a HUGE no-no, then do this:

cd /
cp *.ppt  /home/jason/powerpoint/*

Ensure they all have a different filename.  Then run the mkisofs command IN
the directory, creating your .iso image.  Then you can burn that .iso file
onto the CD.  As Jonathan said, ensure you have either Rock Ridge or Joliet
filesystem enabled so you get long filenames instead of the 8.3 standard
MSDOS filenames.

It should work for you this way.

JEFFREY WIMMER