Re: Red Hat Professional Workstation - it lives!

On Monday 06 October 2003 07:05 pm, Ed Wilts wrote:
<snip>
> There a lot of home users that pay $60 per year already for RHN support
> - I'm one of those.  Add a one-time cost of $40 for the product (which
> includes a year of RHN support) and the price is very reasonable, even
> for a home user.

This does seem attractive for SOHO users, or some users who just needs updates
and longer life cycle.
But, I don't see anywhere yet how long the life cycle of this product, or how
long each version is going to be supported with errata/updates, does anyone?

We have few RH 7.3 based here that we probably need to upgrade to this, since
the EOL for the updates is by the end of this year.

RDB
--
Reuben D. Budiardja
Department of Physics and Astronomy