POP3 Server

Hi, I recently setup Postfix on RH 9.  I'm still having trouble connecting
to the mail server with Outlook Express though.  The only way to get outlook
to work is to set it to use SSL and port 995, which is very good.  I'm
pretty sure inbound mail is not getting in either.  And I can't connect on
the smtp port, 25, at all.

>From what I've found so far, I think Postfix is not my pop3 server, correct?
It looks like the IMAP program is currently running a pop3 daemon, but only
in secure mode and not on port 110.

Should I use something else for a pop3 server?  Is procmail a pop3 server?
If I stick with IMAP, how do I make it use the standard port?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

David Barkman