Shrike, Apache, php and pspell

Sorry if this has been addressed recently, but
  I just upgraded from 7.3 to 9 recently, and I've had my apache running,
but I just tried to use php, and when I went to fire up apache, I get
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libphp4.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/libphp4.so: undefined symbol: new_pspell_config

Now, I see that aspell has merged pspell into itself, but that there is the
lib for it, and there are two links (one I may have made, to deal with
AbiWord):
/usr/lib/libpspell.so.15->....02
/usr/lib/libpspell.so.15.0.2
/usr/lib/libpspell.so.4->....02

Is there some configuration option with either apache or aspell that I need
to set?

	mark
--
"No realistic American can expect from a dictator's peace
  international generosity, or return of true independence, or