Re: red hat 10 release date

You think in the long run Fedora will actually get off
the ground like Red Hat Linux did?

I'm very sceptic about Red Hat's move and although can
understand why Red Hat would do such a thing, don't
agree with it as it directly affects me and my use of
Linux.

Maybe for the long term it'll be time to move to Suse?

Michael.

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search