httpd at boot

Hi,
I got excellent answers concerning mysql og
httpd start as services, and have a question
in relation to this subject.
I have looked into what happens at boot, but
I don't have a deeper understanding of it
yet. Therefore, I don't know if it is
possible/advisable to change the setting that
prompts me for a httpd ssl-password at boot.
If it is, then where an how do I make this
change? "Recipies" have been a great help,
but I have also had great experiences with
small hints leading me to small studies an
new questions. This computer thing has
somewhat of a zen-thing going for it. It's
wonderful.
Thanks,
Martin