Re: Download rpm and its dependent packages when the system is not connected to Internet, meaning offline mode?

I believe you’ve already asked this question, though last time, it was in regard to patching systems that aren’t connected.

To be fair, the answers won’t change.

YouI’ll need to either connect, temporarily, to the internet and patch/install, set up a local repository (like Satellite, Foreman or even a web server with the necessary repository mirrored) or insert physical media with any/all prerequisites included.

Sent from my iPhone...please excuse any typos or short answers.

It's always suicide-mission this save-the-planet that. No one ever stops by just to say hi anymore. -Col. Jack O'Neill