Re: java-1.8.0-openjdk and java-1.8.0-openjdk-devel packages

Even more importantly, are you running Satellite or are you trying to pull these packages directly from Red Hat.

In either case, have you run subscription manager to ensure that you’ve entitled the system, in question, so that it’s allowed to pull/install the package(s) in question from the source you’re using?

Sent from my iPhone...please excuse any typos or short answers.

It's always suicide-mission this save-the-planet that. No one ever stops by just to say hi anymore. -Col. Jack O'Neill