And the v6.11 pull request will come from me

Hello, Linus,

The v6.11 RCU pull request will be coming from me, in part to avoid my
getting too far out of practice and in part because the pull request
will be coming from our shiny new shared RCU tree:

	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rcu/linux

We expect that future pull requests will be coming from this tree, the
exception being when we are bringing in (or, in the case of Joel, back)
a new member.  Part of the preparation work for getting permissions for
the shared tree will be sending a pull request.

I will give you advance notice of any future new-member pull requests.

I will continue to send you non-RCU pull requests from my own tree.

Please let me know of any questions or concerns.

							Thanx, Paul