Re: Determining cause of md RAID 'recovery interrupted'

Perhaps replacing that drive should be a good idea, then. Also - don't mdadm --replace it - better --fail, --remove and --add. Otherwise, md might just replicate the badblock list unless you turn the shite off first. ZFS handles this far better, that's true, but I chose to go back to md since zfs isn't really very flexible.

Vennlig hilsen

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk