Re: Determining cause of md RAID 'recovery interrupted'

Roy,

Thanks, one of the drives does have a badblocks list (/dev/sdc).  It
is also the only one with reallocated sectors (56 of them).  No drives
have a non-zero 'Current_Pending_Sector'.

This would explain why the rebuild worked for a while, but not now.
It doesn't explain whatever was happening to make drives drop out of
the array, but I'll resolve the rebuild issue before digging into
that.  I want to understand what is failing here before I put the
drives back into use.  I may leave the drive with reallocated sectors
out when I reuse the drives.

The MD array has a ZFS volume on it (meaning it should get checksum
errors if there are problems), and doesn't have critical data, so I
followed your instructions on how to disable the BBL and restarted the
rebuild.  I'll see if it completes now.

Joe