Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: Showing my ignorance - kernel workers

It might be worthwhile to check the BIOS settings on the two Rome
servers to make sure the settings match, paying particular attention
to NUMA and ioapic settings.

Background: https://developer.amd.com/wp-content/resources/56745_0.80.pdf

--Jeff

--
Jeff Johnson

jeff.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.aeoncomputing.com
t: 858-412-3810 x1001   f: 858-412-3845
m: 619-204-9061

4170 Morena Boulevard, Suite C - San Diego, CA 92117

High-Performance Computing / Lustre Filesystems / Scale-out Storage