hardware recovery and RAID5 services

Hi, all --

After the holidays and the hand surgery and the other "important"
projects, I am finally able to circle back to my 4 x 4T RAID5 disk
problem.  I've been promised that I can get 30 - 60 minutes each night
to do more poking and send responses ... but that was a week ago and here
is my first chance to sit down, so I don't know how much I believe it!

Has anyone worked with any recovery companies in the US?  One of the 4T
devices failed, possibly just because of motor issues, and one is
throwing read errors, while two are just fine.  This would probably be
easy for the right folks to fix, of course at some cost; the question is
are there any folks that you might recommend and how much is that cost.

I'd appreciate any input anyone can provide ...  Meanwhile, I'm also
refreshing myself and going through all of the steps to be able to ask
good questions and present necessary information in case I do indeed get
to scrape my knuckles against this stuff enough to recover the data.

Thanks again & HAND

:-D
--
David T-G