Re: Software RAID6 broke after power outage

Thank you all so much for your guidance and help!  I was able to
reassemble my RAID with the use of a bootable rescue disk.  The --stop
command is what I was missing.

I ended up purchasing a Synology NAS and some Iron Wolf NAS drives to
replace this old file server.  While I could have just replaced the
drives, the file server is quite old and there are other components
that could eventually fail.  The computer was previously a desktop
twice over and is now 15 years old and deserves a retirement.

Thanks again for your help Wol!
Cory