Re: raid5-cache: deeply broken (with write-back?)

I don't think people are reading the very closely before responding and
it was just a side-note anyway.  This is NOT a unit issue.  The device
has EXACTLY 29,260,513,280 bytes --  29.26 billion and is advertised as
"32GB".  That is a difference of 9%.  Yeesh. GB = gigabytes by giga is
defined in SI units meaning 1000^3,  GiB = Gibabytes 1024^3, which to my
knowledge has not been adopted by Système international.

However, I'm more interested in discussing the regression(s).

Daniel