Re: Linux software raid troubles

Thank you Reindl, Using your method would I be able to apply this IMG
file to a fresh raid1 mirror and still have it be bootable?

The reason I ask is I was looking at this guide,
https://www.data-medics.com/forum/how-to-clone-a-hard-drive-with-bad-sectors-using-ddrescue-t133.html
It has a method to transfer drive to drive.  I was thinking I would
create the fresh RAID mirror on the dedicated LSI card, then ddrescue
possibly bad drive to the new raid mirror.  Is this a bad idea?