Re: proactive disk replacement

Am 21.03.2017 um 12:56 schrieb Adam Goryachev:
Sorry, but I'm just seeing scaremongering and things that don't compute.
Possibly I'm just not seeing it, but I don't see your advise being given
by a majority of "experts" either on this list or elsewhere. I'll try to
refrain from responding beyond this one, and return to lurking and
hopefully learning more.

Also, please note that the quoting / attribution seems to be wrong
(inverted).

only in your mail client