Re: Intel SSD or other brands

Pasi,

The software is proprietary, but can run on most 64-bit Linux systems
in a server setting.  It also works wonders with "embedded Flash" (SD,
eMMC, USB, etc.) for 32-bit x86 and ARM systems.

Please send me a direct email, off-list, and I can give you more details.

Doug Dumitru

--
Doug Dumitru
EasyCo LLC