Re: Recovering RAID Volumes from 6 Disks

Another bit of useful information - can you post the output of smartctl
on all your drives?

smartctl -x /dev/sd[a,b,c...]

Seeing as the drives are Seagate 1TB drives, I suspect they do support
ERC and timeout mismatch is not the problem, but this will tell us.

I'll let others chime in with recovery info, but this information will
definitely help them.

Cheers,
Wol