Re: RAID6 write I/O amplification?

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 12:29 AM, Markus Stockhausen
<stockhausen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

Having said that, does it mean that following description of "chunk
size"  is wrong:
'[chunk size] is the smallest "atomic" mass of data that can be
written to the devices'
since in this case chunk size is 64KB but 4KB is written atomically (?).
I have find it in the kernel.org wiki page [1]

---
Alireza
1. https://raid.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/RAID_setup