Re: Re : Re: Big trouble during reassemble a Raid5

Hi John,

I do the summary of disk and states :
/dev/sdb : 1TB : OK
/dev/sdc : 1TB : ??
/dev/sdd : 2TB : ddrescued
/dev/sde : 3TB : Not synchronized

Something is wrong in this list.
It seems that i have remove a wrong disk.

I should investigate with my friends tomorrow evening for us, afternoon for you.
I will on the road tomorrow.
And it is may be free for you?

I wish you a good eve for this evening, and see you next year ;-).

Best Regards
Sylvain Depuille