Re: Sleepy drives and MD RAID 6

I am running out of ideas.  Does anyone know how to wake a disk with a
non-blocking, and non-caching method?
I have tried the following commands:
dd if=/dev/sdh of=/dev/null bs=4096 count=1 iflag=direct,nonblock
hdparm --dco-identify /dev/sdh   (This gets cached after the 3~10th
time running)
hdparm --read-sector 48059863 /dev/sdh

Any ideas?