Re: PATCH: RAID10-layout-descriptions

Hi all

The updated text is actually techninaclly misleading or plainly wrong, for the description
of the far and offset layouts. Offset cannot compete with far, as also witnessed by many benchmarks,
as described on the wiki. https://raid.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Performance

The old text is much more precise than the new. So I advise
that we do not apply the patch, or do another one with the small improvements there
is still in the new patches.

Best regards
Keld