Re: RAID5 hard freeze

Hi again

I was contacted by a person who suggested to double-check
vfs_cache_pressure setting.
And it appeared that I had this setting set to 10000. That was a
left-over from previously debugging OOM-killer case.

When I removed this setting from sysctl.conf, I was able to greatly
increase the time to crash/freeze.
My server was able to withstand about a day of continuous write test.

Nevertheless, it froze after that.

Still it looks like something is wrong with RAID/filesystem co-operation.

I would still like to debug the problem.
Please help.

BR,
Denis