Re: Timeout question

Hi Phil,

thanks. Debian does already a scrub every first Sunday of a month.
Upgrading to a Raid6 is planned when I have the money for the disk(s).

I already encountered a second failure during rebuild of a raid5, (that
was the trigger for the backup solution), so I'm very aware of that
possibility. My main storage is already a raid6, on NAS drives.

Kind regards, Hans