Re: Best configuration for bcache/md cache or other cache using ssd

bcache should be the safe bet here if you ask me.
none of them are discussed in this list, this is for md raid.
databases do both but the relay on the filesystem confirming the write
before they move on so you vm cache won't help here but the ssd will
as the cache will confirm the write and make the database belive the
data was in fact written to permanent storage.
another thing you might be looking at aswell is recovery from
powerfailure.... may I advice you to get a UPS for this setup.

/Tommy