Re: Any risk switching mdadm to static?

Hello Mark,
Well if you need some inspiration then try and look into the genkernel
image it might help you get along, one thing you could also do is to run
through the whole examine process and let mdadm detect things along the
way, but in case you want to include the initramfs into the kernel I
would suggest to make the separate initramfs file first and confirm that
it actually works before building it into the kernel as a full rebuild
every time you want to change something might push your patience to full
extend, just saying.

/Tommy