Small short question Was: Re: Recovering from the kernel bug, Neil?

Since I had only one valid device to check with etc, I assume that if fsck -n -f /dev/md2 runs sucessfully, it is 100% safe to assume the array is perfectly healthy?

E.g. it should be perfectly safe to mdadm --zero-superblock on /dev/sda6 and add it to /dev/md2 (missing /dev/sdb6)?

I know technically this all works out fine, and the bug shouldn't have broken anything in that regard. Or is it absolutly recommended to simply create a new array, with a new FS on it, and copy all data over (Logically also with /dev/md2, /dev/sda6 missing and later adding sdb6)?

Oliver