Re: [RFE] Please, add optional RAID1 feature (= chunk checksums) to make it more robust

Please keep discussion on list.  This is probably an MUA issue.  Happens
to me on occasion when I hit "reply to list" instead of "reply to all".
 vger doesn't provide a List-Post: header so "reply to list" doesn't
work and you end up replying to the sender.